Monday, April 17, 2006

Ecstasy and what kids think about my film!

Thank you!
I am a School Resource Officer at a High School. I am currently having a problem with Ecstasy use with my students. Atlanta Georgia is now the #1 distribution center for Ecstasy and we are an hour south of there.


I was reviewing your video in my office yesterday and one of my female students walked in and started watching it with me. She was so overwhelmed by the video that after school she told some of her friends about it and they returned after school just to watch the video. I teach a lot of drug education classes and will use your video in them. I teach all the incoming freshmen at Lagrange College every year, I believe that the video will have a huge impact on them.

Thank you very much for your time and energy in putting the video together, it is great!!!

Thank you for caring about your students and ordering the film to show them and hopefully it will help them to make wise choices! (Beth)

www.voiceofthevictims.com

No comments: