Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thank you

Hi Beth,

This is Natasha Ritchie and a couple of weeks ago I received the video you sent me... which I really appreciated. I watched it twice and I cried so hard because it is so unbelievable how many people fall victims to such a dangerous drug. I have watched it with my family. I just wish that there was something that I could do to help because I feel like I should.

Thanks you for creating a video like this and those families who allowed you to share their stories. I think you will be saving a lot of lives. Again thanks so much. I will continue to show the video to anyone who needs to see it, or just to have a listen in on some of the most harmful drugs out there. God bless you Beth and keep doing what you do best, saving lives!

Sincerely,

Natasha

No comments: