Sunday, October 09, 2005

Fight to Save Life

Please read this comment that was put on my message board at the Voice of the Victims website! (Beth )

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:46 pm Post subject: My sister's fight to save to her life

My sister is 44 with 3 children. She is at this time lying in an adult critical care unit from drinking the alcohol called everclear. She is in complete liver failure and her kidneys are shutting down.. Her eyes are yellow and bulging out. Yes, my sister is an alcoholic and it is true that no one poured the stuff down her throat, but if one person reads this and cries for her and my family then me taking the time to post this will have become effective in its goal. No one person deserves to die like this and no one ever should. We need to love, care and support each other everyday, just to survive. Thanks for reading this and I will update as possible any progress._________________fighting to help save my sisters life..

No comments: