Tuesday, November 01, 2005

PAMSFIGHT

On October 16th, 2005, my sister lost her battle with alcohol. She died from liver failure caused by drinking Everclear. It caused multi-organ failure.

She passed away around 1:00 am. That morning with all of her family by her side, I sat at her bedside until she took her last breath. We prayed and talked to her.

I am reading everything I can about Everclear and the more I read the more mad I become. How can we allow this to be produced and marketed when there is such a fatal outcome??

Just to tell how bad Everclear is, one doctor swore that her throat and stomach looked as if she tried to drink DRAIN-O. She left behind 3 wonderful kids and a 5 month old Grandson.

I am so heart broke...


To Pamsfight:

I am soooo sorry for your loss! Until you shared with us here what was happening with your sister, I had never even heard of Everclear! I’m sure there are so many others out there that don’t know about this either or how dangerous it can be!

When you feel up to it, I would really like to ask you some questions in order to help teach others that this is nothing to mess around with. So you take it easy, take your time and when you are ready will you please send me an email?

My heart goes out to all of you!! I just HATE THESE UNNESSESARY DEATHS!!!


Beth@voiceofthevictims.com

No comments: